Monday, January 23, 2017

Experiment #2 - Song

Poison Soul
Oh, poison soul
How did you get like this?
From what I know, you should be a joy.
You should be the one who loved us the most.
We are from you, yet you cast us aside like some burden.
Oh, poison soul
How did you get like this?
We were nothing to you, like some disregarded toy.
You should have loved us.
I prevailed in spite of you.
I broke free from your grasp.
And now you find yourself alone, still unaware of the carnage you left.
Oh, poison soul, what will your maker say?
The maker you claimed to love so much, yet never showed us such love.
What will He think oh poison soul?
You should have loved us.  



All These Days
All these days I’ve wondered
And wished things were different
I dream of what might have been
The love that should have been

What caused you to be so dark?
To be a fiend instead of a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment