Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday Word Count - April 26th



What Am I Working On?
I finished Narrative #2 yesterday!  I actually have a completed short-story :)

Word Count?
2,250

How Do I Feel About The Process?
Right now I'm feeling really good that I finished a short story.  Even though it's a 'documentary' style piece, it's the first thing I've written and completed to some length, other than an essay, so I'm feeling proud of myself.  

I'm a bit envious of some of my other classmates who are able to create these amazing stories, settings and characters.  Maybe one day that will happen for me, or maybe writing stories in a 'documentary' style will be more fitting for me.  Either way I'm feeling encouraged and isn't that the point? 

What Am I Reading?
Don DeLillo
White Noise: "The Airborne Toxic Event"
John Updike "Separating"
Roald Dahl The BFG with my son.

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

1 comment: