Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Word Count Wednesday - April 12

What Am I Working On?
I'm still working out my "Ascension" story and I have a better path for it worked out in my head, I just need to get it typed up!

I'm interested in the experiment I missed from Monday, Choose Your Own Adventure Story, I'm excited to try something with that idea.

I'm also working on a few poems for my portfolio, again so far in my head, nothing typed out just yet.

Word Count?
None - We left of Mammoth last Friday for a Spring Break trip and just returned last night so I haven't had a chance to type anything out, although I had some time to think about several ideas in the car while driving back and forth.

How Do I Feel About The Process?
I wish I could come up with more interesting worlds and concepts like some of the other students.  I'm really impressed with some of their ideas.

What Am I Reading?
On The Road (Part 1, Chaper 1) Jack Kerouac

Howl Allen Ginsberg

What Am I Watching
Nothing this week.

What Am I Listening To
CNN on satellite while driving to Mammoth and NPR

Pat Benatar (an oldie but a goodie)

1 comment: